View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #42
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Collison annoyed me last night. This is the NBA, and everyone has a bad game. If you're 6'1 and you can't hit a jumper then you should be trying to use your speed and get to the rim. Or you should be trying to get to the line. And don't even get me started with his atrocious defense on Steph Curry. Yes, Steph is a beast but Collison played him so softly it was only a matter of time before Steph got hot and lit us up. That kid has a lot of work to do, it's sad that now Dojo can come into the game and outplay him.

What I want to see from Collison is intensity. I want to see that he's giving his all out there. Work hard to create for yourself and others. Make the right passes. Attack the rim when it's there. And I want to see decisiveness from him. I hate watching him dribble for 8 seconds, get a screen, go away from the screen, and then pass the ball to another teammate. That shxt has no purpose. I know what he's capable of and so does he, so he needs to get his mind right.