View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:30 AM   #66
Simple_Like_That

Simple_Like_That is infamous around these parts

For me; is safe to say that DC is not that good... I think he will be a great option for your bench, but not in the starting lineup. I also believe he is not a good fit with OJ... OJ need someone with size to play with him... to they switch positions in case he is facing the Paul George's or Joe Johnson's of the league.

I was reading some posts on nbadraft.net and someone posted about Tyreke Evans... I think this guy would be the perfect fit alongside OJ. Tyreke can penetrate even better than Collison and will open the floor for Dirk and OJ... also he still young and like OJ was never used well by his team... the guy was a machine in his rookie year (around 20-5-5 / another team smilar to OJ) and I think he can get back to that... This also solve the Cuban problem because Tyreke/OJ will be the future of the franchise when D41 retires... Think about it?! ... make sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUqlZq7Q4sM

Tyreke
OJ
Marion
Dirk
Kaman

Bench

Collison
Jones
Carter
Brand
Wright

The rookies.

A contender for sure... my only doubt is if there is any real chance a package Dojo + Beaubois + multiple picks can get him.
Simple_Like_That is offline   Reply With Quote