View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:40 PM   #71
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

I can do without Collison being the second coming, but at the least, I wanted him to be as advertised in the sense of being an offensive threat that the opposition has to deal with. Wasn't that all the talk prior to the season that Collison was going to be a guy that will take it into the paint and score unlike Kidd? This is what is frustrating me the most this season. Derek Harper -- by his play -- conditioned me to believe that a point guard should be able to get a good shot up whenever he wants. Jason kidd obviously didn't fit that mold but all the preseason talk had me feeling like Collison might be that guy. Right now, his inconsistency in being a scorer for the mavs is disheartening. Yes, I would like him to be able to get assists and play decent defense as well, but I think he -- and the pg position in general --.need to be a consistent threat offensively for this season to be any kind of success.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote