View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:56 PM   #72
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Unfortunately, my wife and I bought tickets to the Mav/Laker game Saturday. It was our first live game since game 6 of the 2011 NBA finals in Miami. Wow, what a letdown. LOL I haven't been able to watch many games this year, but the 2 biggest things that stuck with me:

1. Collison is absolutely awful. He dribbles too much and can't finish.
2. Who is the guy with the Brand jersey on? He's so invisible that it looks like 4 on 5 at times. You'd think a guy with his height could at least get an "accidental" rebound.

This game was definitely a bummer. Spacing was not good, ball movement stagnant. I can't remember the last time I saw so many passes to a teammate who was only 2 feet away!

I'm definitely looking forward to Dirk coming back. I think that'll be a huge lift. Point guard is a huge problem right now though. Sadly, I'm done with Roddy. I'd just as soon see him out of here. Jones brings some good things to the table, but guards who can't hit 50% at the free throw line don't stick in the NBA for long, and they certainly don't start.

I'm looking forward to January though. Dirk should be back and rounding into shape, and hopefully some other guys will pick up their game and the team will gel.

Last edited by turin; 11-26-2012 at 12:57 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote