View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #77
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I'd really hope that our starting PG would have a positive effect on a team that is only .500. I don't think that is a terribly high expectation. Even a net 0 for a .500 team would be OK with me.

My biggest problems are
1) passing ability. The guy just doesn't know how to pass into the post. If you can't get it into Dirk, you shouldn't be on the team. The floor will be way more open with Dirk, but if he can't consistently make an even avererage pass, we have a problem. JJB couldn't do it well for a few years. Collison can't now and Collison isn't as sneaky and nowhere near as aggressive as JJB and all JJB could be was a changeup player that was one-man offense.

2) Defense. This one isnt as important, but neither Dirk nor Kaman are the weak side defenders we'd need to cover up problems with the guards. If anything we need the guards to be strong so there is less pressure on Dirk and Kaman. The only real shot blockers we have are Wright (doghouse) and James (rook)
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote