View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 09:49 PM   #72
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

The train game: I have been talking to doc on how to play this simplistic game, but the trains keep crashing on me. Despite what some might think, I'm not retarded, I have a path for the trains and all, but they crash on anything. I realized that I shouldn't have too many turns next to each other and doc confirmed that that caused the train to crash. But I swear, I couldn't get the train across even ONCE. This one time I very patiently waited for all the pieces necessary to make a straight line because I was so frustrated; I got them all, the train reached its destination, proceeded to bounce out of the tunnel, go all the way back to the start and crash there. I'm at a loss really, it looks like a fun game but it just can't be played.

Last edited by bernardos70; 12-28-2005 at 09:50 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote