View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 02:12 AM   #267
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
Almost right prodigy..... I am not sure how it's done, it almost seems random, but the broadcast on NBA League Pass is not necessarily always rebroadcasting the local announcers. For example, the last game vs the Clippers, League Pass subscribers got to hear Mark Followill and Brad Davis. Check the Broadband League pass if the game's still up and you'll see.

It must be random, they almost always use Mark and Brad when I watch it. I'd say 80% of the games.
Oh, i know that. I'm a league pass guy too actually. I was referring to the NBA TV broadcasts only--just that one channel. As far as I know, they always use the home announcers.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote