View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #2099
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Here thig goes again...
Hey, don't act like it wasn't one of the greatest things you've ever watched.

Seriously though, my recommendation is always to go rent the first season of The Wire. There's no reason to enter into anything else if you haven't seen that.

Other than Lost and House there isn't really anything on right now that I would 100% recommend. I like Fringe but it's not strong enough to give a ringing endorsement to.

Honestly what I'm really enjoying so far is the first six episodes of Men of a Certain Age on TNT. Which is a little surprising to me, given the subject matter. But at the end of the day it's three guys interacting together and goofing on each other, and I like that.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote