View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #510
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk and the coach say what they say because they feel they need to. They know that it would be a huge plus if he can turn it around. However, I have serious doubts as to whether or not either of them have alot of faith in it actually turning around. It's probably a bit of a vague hope at this point.

And the crap about him not being used right on offense is just a ton of b.s. I suppose open jumpers just isn't quite in his repetoire. He came in with a horrible attitude... now he's in a funk that he's having difficulty getting out of it when he actually puts forth a little bit of effort.

As for the media pointing a spotlight on his horrific play.. total bullsh!t. If anything, he's found a place that he could hide in Dallas. Can you imagine how badly he would have been raked over the coals in many other markets? The fans have been too easy on that piece of crap.. The media has been way too easy on that piece of crap. I partly think that the laid back atmosphere here with the media and the fans has probably allowed the piece of crap to skate with horrific play longer than he otherwise would have in some other markets. This thing would have come to a head weeks and weeks ago in some other markets.

With Dirk and Kidd on this team, it makes it rather easy for players to get good looks. Odom is having no difficulty getting good looks at open jumpers... he's just not hitting them.

Last edited by Murphy3; 03-25-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote