View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 05:12 PM   #124
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

I was at that game. Some spurs fans got arrested in my section for being asses. Sat next to another Spurs fan, but he kept it classy, was a pretty cool dude.

People at the stadium love Beaubois, RC should play him more, he is the future. Classic Dirk, taking over the game. This was my first Mavs home game, and I got to see first hand JET being the emotional leader getting the crowd into it between TO's and Quarters.

I snook into a different section for a quarter since me, my grandpa and cousin were in one section, and my other cousins were in another section. The lady I sat next to in my other cousins section was a C&$T! I never thought I'd meet a Mavs fan who's a jerk, wth.

Going to see the Mavs kill the Sac Queens tomorrow, people gotta start chanting "MVP!" when Dirk goes off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote