View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 07:28 PM   #129
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Ya the stadium was packed. I really couldn't find any open seats.

Kinda OT but I was watching Finley warming up about anj hour before the game. He was on fire. Damn I don't think he missed a three the entire time he was out there. Just stringing them over and over. His shooting stroke really is beautiful. Too bad he is too old to actually get open.

Josh looked pretty good warming up. He seemed to be able to run good and make some cuts. He shot wasn't falling consistently though.

Singleton was the one player to be out there the entire warm-up. Guess he really is a gym rat.
Still I think Hump is a better player. Feel bad for Singleton, cause I just don't see him getting consistent minutes here. When everyone comes back he could get put on the IA list.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote