Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 07:36 PM   #260
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Exactly, GSW signed and traded KD for a sign and traded Deangelo Russell, not the perfect fit next to Curry, but less than a year later morphed that salary slot into Andrew Wiggins and a 1st round pick. Wiggins playing a key role in....this year's title....and who knows that 1st round pick is Kuminga.....so to me, given the win now mentality with Luka, you have to max out your pieces and if JB wants 25 million per.....you give him 25.5 per.
My worry is it sneaking up to $30MM just because some dumb ass team like the Knicks or Pistons has it and is stupid enough to offer it. At what AAV does Brunson start to become less appealing? Don't get me wrong, fully understand we won't be able to replace him, but damn, the rumored numbers are starting to get a little large.
saclare is online now   Reply With Quote