Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 09:55 AM   #264
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
My worry is it sneaking up to $30MM just because some dumb ass team like the Knicks or Pistons has it and is stupid enough to offer it. At what AAV does Brunson start to become less appealing? Don't get me wrong, fully understand we won't be able to replace him, but damn, the rumored numbers are starting to get a little large.
Again if 30 million is what it takes there is no down side. Letting him walk doesn't free up powder and keeping him at whatever price is an asset that will have value down the road. Keep in mind that 30 today wont seem like 30 when the cap is 30 million higher in 4 years. This is a no brainer in my estimation and I for one dont give a flying F about Mark's wallet. He will be fine
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote