View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 12:22 PM   #562
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
If you just observe of the league from tonight you can kind of get idea of just how avg or inconsistent the Mavs are....

Two examples would be Philly and Atlanta

Philly even without Embiid and Simmons in the lineup won another game tonight. This is the 2nd time recently that team has won with both of those of those guys sitting out.

Tobias Harris as a 3rd option is so much better than anyone we have on this roster and Dwight Howard despite the hate he gets is so much better than big'swe have on the roster in terms of rebounding & defense yet the Mavs didn't even want him.

It really speaks volumes as to the roster we have around Luka and KP.

Atlanta has done something that the Mavs haven't accomplished all season extend a winning streak beyond 4 games.

Regardless of schedule it just puzzles me as to how Atlanta could stay focused and win 8 straight games with a defense that isn't that much better than the Mavs. There's no way in hell anyone though the Hawks would be equal to or better than the Mavs.

The Spurs are practically trying to give the Mavs the division title and the Mavs continue to be so inconsistent it's like they are just going to settle for the 8th seed and be content.
I play a lot of daily fantasy....and one thing I'm amazed at is how teams can be missing their MVP or two of their best players and still compete and play better than teams fully healthy.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote