View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 08:39 AM   #20
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
Dude it is just soo interesting how u always seem to make your self look right and every1 else wrong....you sound sooo ignorant. This is a discussion and the point is to be able to tlak about things yet just like the USA is trying to impose democracy around the world you are trying to impose ur opinion and "your facts" on some1...like you know any better
So you have something against democracy? I refute your use of "impose", promote would be more like it.

Ax it is just soooo interesting that you brought 0 to this discussion. You post the below and you think folks just are going to agree with you? Instead they debate your position and I hear crickets from you.

If you have a position on it and can defend it then do so. I haven't seen it yet.

Quote:
Mann this is sad...wht happened to the democracy tht was supposed to be there after Hussein. But I guess now anything is acceptable...I mean only a cup of 100 thousand people have died and now well it doesnt matter no more. This is why you cant impose democracy on any1 and why Iraq was better off under Hussein then it is today or will be in the near future and thts why the US should mind their own biz and if they want to do something why dont they go to a place like Darfur...or maybe try resolving things without wars...but thts impossible..cuz we are bout to go to war with Iran...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote