View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 11:35 PM   #375
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Dwight Powell was a -14 in this game

And yet the coaching staff decided no matter what AD did Powell was the best option vs him.

I'm not the biggest Wood supporter but there's no way in hell powell should be playing more minutes.

In fact one could argue that Mcgee should get those starting minutes. At this point I don't care if Mcgee starts and only plays 10-12 minutes I'd rather see that experiment as opposed to seeing the same damn exact outcome year in and year out with Powell as the starting center.

It's pretty damn sad knowing your starting center no matter what will always get out rebounded and over powered in the paint.

I honestly don't think Cuban is 100% committed to this franchise anymore as owner. He just looks spaced out all game. There used to be a time where you could clearly see the dude was passionate and into the games.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote