Thread: nickelodeon
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 05:27 AM   #28
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default RE:nickelodeon

If you'd like to have more background information on Mike's counterclaim, the court docs are made available in PDF format on the frontpage of the Austin American-Statesman website.
Quote:
PAGE 23
ITEM 39.

On December 8, 2004 Lance Armstrong called Anderson.

Armstrong said, "Mike." Anderson replied, "Lance."

Armstrong said, "We need to talk. What's with the lawsuit?"

Anderson said, "Well, I'm not actually suing you yet. What I'm trying to do is to get you to live up to your end of the agreement."

Armstrong asked, "What agreement?"

Anderson replied, "The agreement that you and I had that was laid out in the e-mail."

Lance Armstrong replied, "Yeah, Mike. Well, I looked on the computer that I was using at the time and I have no record of it. Besides, why would I want to go into business with someone I don't like?"

Anderson said, "I don't remember seeing anything in the e-mail that mentioned a partnership. The way I understood it was that you would help me out in opening the shop. You even showed me Dave Lettieri's shop and we talked about it vumber of times. And as it turns out I have those two laptops you gave me last year. We'll find the e-mail.

Lance Armstrong retorted, "Listen fucker. what about these other issues?"

Although Armstrong's accountant had previously told Anderson in front of Allison that Anderson did not need to send him all of the receipts, onely the big ones, Anderson replied to Lance Armstrong that he had never bought any ZIPP wheels.

Armstrong replied, "Right now, I believe you."

Anderson said, "Good. You know that I was always acting with your interest at heart. What do I have to show for it? Look at us Lance! We are barely making it month to month with Allison hardly working. That's why I asked for a raise!"

Armstrong responded, "I know that you guys weren't getting rich working for me."

After discussing the partime work Anderson did for a person at the suggestion of Armstrong, Armstrong asked Anderson, "So, Mike what do you want?"

Anderson replied, "I already told you... I want you to live up to the contract, so that I can get on with my life."

PAGE 24

Armstrong said, "That's not gonna happen. I'm not gonna be extorted. People are trying this all over the world right now."

Anderson replied, "That's not what htis is about. I don't want to go to court with this ... it won't do either one of us any good. There has been enough stress caused to my family as it is. well, why don' we find this e-mail, then sit down with some lawyers and work it out. Relax. Don't go starting WWIII, and I won't. Just enjoy your trip and we'll talk about it when you get back. When will you be in Austin?">>>cont.
I don't know about you Mavdog, but to me a man is only as good as his word. When he makes a promise; he keeps a promise. There is no moral or ethical rationalization for Lance's deceit; in his marriage or in his business.

He turned on his God. He turned on his wife. He turned on his friend Mike Anderson. Lance Armstrong is repugnant.