View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:24 AM   #146
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

So, all of my pants now are ridiculously too big for me at a size 34. The thing is, I don't know whether to buy the size 32 that fits me. I know that a 32 waist is pretty acknowledged as a standard, but while I've trimmed off a big chunk of the fat that once surrounded me, I still have a bit of a gut and love handles that have likely been inhabiting my abdominal area for about a dozen years. I'm never going to be thin, per se, because I'm naturally built rather stocky, but I don't know whether I should purchase new pants on the chance that, even though I'm only 2.6 pounds away from my target, I continue to burn fat and a 32 waist ends up too big. I've never had to deal with this "problem" before.