View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 11:26 PM   #2
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

there were several plays that convinced me that I still love the Dallas Mavs, and that they might just be allright. On the defensive end, Dirk got up to challenge a couple shots in the paint. Not just swipe at the ball as it came up. Not just put his hand up in the air as he starts to run down to the other end. He manned up and made a couple people in a row miss what would've been dunks or layups. On offense, I saw a couple great passes to the centers. One was to Damp from Dirk, I believe. The other was a very low pass from either Howard or Terry to Diop (I know, did I even look at who's playing? That's why I don't write summaries) that was very low, handled well, and resulted in a one-handed dunk. The mavs are still working on getting easy shots for the centers, and they are getting better. Those couple were just beautiful. Real basketball rather than clearouts. Finally, I saw Howard get into the lane and bloody a lip on the way to a layup. If Dirk would learn to use his elbows like that, he'd get some more respect from the other teams.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 12-10-2007 at 11:27 PM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote