View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 12:43 AM   #55
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: OVER/UNDER......Bring on the Warriors

Tonight, ugly is spelled D-A-M-P…not pretty but they got the “W”.

O/U/U/U HoH: U

The lone sucker..standing naked and alone in the wind at –2: Big Dog(welcome to Suckville, population YOU)

Letting us take a whole point away from them for their sad effort tonight at –1: TripleD(not so easy after all?), Mavs Rule(I’m sorry but someone had to sit next to tripledipping), rakesh(about as hot as your average hockey player), Julius(yawn), enstien(that cat just got dogged), V2M(not so good), C(are you sure you were good once? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), dawg(swimming with the dregs tonight)

Why did you even play…you’re not even worth a point at 0: Pongo(ZERO), Maringa(can do much better), Berni(is due for a great game), Brick(zed)

Can wipe tears of joy away…they got a +1: rabbit(still only 1 point), twelli(take a picture of this: +1), U2(my man, you need a real good game to make up ground), Dan(this is what you get when you don’t play the HoH), LOTM(first timer), F4ever(needs more than this)

Boring but productive at +2: zueri(overrated in every way), 55(needs to improve from here on out), puppy(needed a good game), sande(good new player), MFF(mod queen), Steve(you can doooooo it!), Razor(J), Jive(ok), Cali(has been consistent), Rev(the reverend goes for 2)

Looking back and laughing at the rest at +3: Dub(seems to get this game)

Kicking dirt on Dub at +4: oz(the great and powerful oz), Mavdog(Bush), Mary(lady knows the O/U), toad(good player), SS(all that thinking worked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), applebum(funny names makes good), amy(one of the best in our two year existence of the O/U), Doc(sold his soul to the ruler of Hades…Mighty Tonie), Novice(good showing young lady), orange(nice job for the newbie), crip(he’ll beat you up)

The masters of all they cast their eyes upon at +5: PE(for someone who does not know the rules..he’s doing fine), kitty(going against Eddie paid off), Evil(dark lord needs to make a deal with the alien for giving him all the answers)

Good job tonight guys…except for you.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote