View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 12:08 PM   #26
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Whoa whoa whoa....wait just a minute here....you simply do not get to use Barry Sanders as a comparisons and then punt your way to the other side by stating the player is overrated. He either is or is not similar to Sanders....who imho is arguably the best running back to ever play in the NFL.
Thats exactly what I was thinking, I dont think Sanders was the best rb ever but since you said arguably i definitely agree with that. I think its a 4 man conversation and hes one of the 4.(sanders, Payton, Brown, Smith) He also had arguably the best individual season in college history with 2500+ yards rushing. Reggie Bush is a poor mans Brian Westbrook, not Barry Sanders. The difference between the two is that when, and if barry needed to run in between the tackles, he could. Bush cant. Plus as good as Bush is in space, hes still not as good as Barry was.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote