View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 03:42 PM   #47
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
That dont even make sense when you say apples to oranges. Those numbers are as fair as they come. You are trying to cherry-pick and give excuses for poor play for AK. You brought up the numbers so I compared them EQUALLY. Then take out Terry in the playoffs this season as well. See how it goes I can cherry-pick with the best of them.
I call bullsh*t.

It is quiteconvenient to ignore the fact that AK only MADE the playoffs his first two seasons (before he blossomed as a player) and last year (a woeful year all around for him)

he didn't make the playoff in 03-4, 04-05 or 05-06 -- his best statistical years. His stats didn't drop inthe playoffs... he only made the playoffs in bad stat years... whether you want to argue what THAT says about him is up to you, but to argue as you do is pure statistical homicide.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote