View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 01:00 PM   #62
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Kobe & JO aren't going anywhere - they ARE the team...

On the other hand, the Jazz could live without Kirilenko if they got a good player in return (you know, someone like Terry)... AK not only wants out of Utah, but is willing to take less money to do it which makes his departure a lot more likely than players of a higher caliber, suchas Kobe or O'Neal...

This is a case of possible reality vs total fantasy... Guess which side of the debate you stand on?
Please tell me which side I stand on?

Then after you tell me, then someone please explain to Underdog how AK can take less money to get out of Utah? I know of only one way, but I guarantee Utah will not do it to get rid of him.

Then Underdog wants to say I am in total fantasy land for saying that Kobe and J'Oneal are not wanting out. Go figure!!!!!
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote