View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 07:22 PM   #75
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Is Harris good enough to be traded? Yes. Would I trade him for AK? No. Would I trade JET? Yes. (but only if we got a backup PG out of the deal)...

I mentioned Terry because I wouldn't take any lesser player than Kirilenko for JET and I don't think most teams in the NBA would trade a greater player for JET...

You need to get your posters straight because I could give a sh!t about you... "Don't play innocent"? WTF are you talking about? Get over yourself...
Your statement don't even make sense. You think highly of AK, but would not trade Harris for him????????? That itself tells me you dont know what you are talking about. Even the pro-Harris camp would trade Harris for AK. So, I guess Harris is a superstar as well, and you dont want to trade down to get AK for Harris?

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 09-21-2007 at 07:23 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote