View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 10:19 PM   #78
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
I never said Harris was a superstar, so stop putting words in my mouth (a tendency I've noticed from you over a couple different threads towards several different posters...)

My opinion is based solely on my feeling that Harris would make a better PG for this team (especially with AK-47 in the lineup) than Terry would... If we had to lose one of them, I'd choose Terry - Harris is going to be around a lot longer and still has upside, whereas Terry has peaked...

And I don't belong to a "camp" - that's ridiculous... I'd rather have AK & keep both Harris AND Terry, but I can't have my cake and eat it too...

Stop being so stand-offish... Remember, we're all rooting for the same team here!
I did not say you belong to the pro-Harris camp. Re-read my post again. You are trying to twist my words to say that dont respect opinions. That is simply NOT true. None of my posts says that. My posts backs up claims to NOT trade Jet. I reply to people who just want to trade off Jet for no reason or make up reasons to trade him because he did not play as well this playoffs.

I have had many discussions about this issue in the PM, and we all agree to disagree, and we understand both viewpoints. But, lately there has been alot of Jet bashing going on, and when people are bashing Jet, then you sneak in your Jet trade jabs along with them, then you get caught up in the crossfire.

I made a good pact with several of the pro-Harris camp members, and they are not attacking Jet like the past. But, it seems that a select few have decided to pick up and continue this bashing Jet mess. I have said many times that I really like Harris and fully support him. But, this other mess with bashing/jabbing at Jet has got to stop from Mavs fans. That is my whole point. If you claim we are rooting for the same team, then support Jet just like the rest of them. Then you will see I wont post back like this.

SUPPORT Jet. Jet is a Mavs player and is a very valuable piece to this team. All I ask is support all of the Mavs. That simple...
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote