View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 10:26 PM   #79
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylive321
Tension with the mavs fans this year.. will you all cool it already, especially you silk, i used to think you always had something influencial to post but lately, its just a constant rant. Chill dude, it's ok when others dont agree with your point. It's a FORUM!! meaning, different points of views..
fo·rum Spelled Pronunciation[fawr-uhm, fohr-uhm] Pronunciation Key
1. the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.
2. a court or tribunal: the forum of public opinion.
3. an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.
4. the Forum, the forum in the ancient city of Rome.
we bounce ideas off each other, you like terry, i like dirk, and Underdog likes Harris... Big deal!!
I understand, but people dont have to bash Jet like that. I take it personal, because I am a big Jet backer, and he does not deserve these insults from Mavs fans. You are new here, so maybe you have not been paying attention to all this trade Jet non-sense. I am very active, so I notice all of those posts about trading Jet. If you just scan, then maybe you miss all of that, and when you see my posts, then it seems like I am ranting. I am sick and tired of some of the Mavs fans turning on Jet like that.

We all have favorite players for the Mavs. I like them all, and am a avid season ticket holder, but enough is enough on the Jet trade jokes. I expect things like this from trolls, but not from Mavs fans on a constant basis. I can understand right after the playoff series with GS, because I even called for Dirk's head. We all were upset about our Mavs, but that was back in May. It is damn near October and the Jet bashing is still here. That is unacceptable to me, and many other Mavs fan. I am just more vocal in my posts about it. I am sorry if I seemed like I was just ranting, but I just think we should support our Mavs, especially now that the season is about here. Dont you think so?
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote