View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:36 AM   #16
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
Hey, stop race baiting. You aren't God, so you don't get to write life's multiple choice questions.
It has nothing to do with race baiting. I pointed out the fact that Obama has MADE history so he deserves to be in history books. Do you disagree with that? Or is that history he made not worthy enough to go into history books?

Now, I do look at your arguement about politics not in school and say I agree, but to find a way to say that putting Obama in a history book is mixing politics and school, then you must take out all political leaders out of the history books. Are you saying that? Nope, all you guys are doing is finding a way to discredit Obama, and find a way to say that it was political motivated.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote