View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:47 AM   #22
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
Putting a description on how ground-breaking Obama's nomination to a major party ticket is very different from a 15-page biography on the life of Obama.

All you guys are doing is finding a way to shove stuff down other people's throats under the guise of "education" and "progress."
So, what you are saying that he should be limited in the number of pages? Or you saying he does not belong in there? Which one, because I am confused. What do you mean put a description? Are you saying to put a tidbit about it? So, since it is ground breaking, do you not put his background in there as well? His background is very relevant to the story of ground breaking. What Obama HAS DONE is very much part of history, not just black history but American History. If he loses this race, he still belongs in there. My point is dont take away from this man, give him his just due for what he HAS done. It has nothing to do with what he MAY do in the future. I am only talking about what he HAS done.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote