View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #29
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
So, what you are saying that he should be limited in the number of pages? Or you saying he does not belong in there? Which one, because I am confused. What do you mean put a description? Are you saying to put a tidbit about it? So, since it is ground breaking, do you not put his background in there as well? His background is very relevant to the story of ground breaking. What Obama HAS DONE is very much part of history, not just black history but American History. If he loses this race, he still belongs in there. My point is dont take away from this man, give him his just due for what he HAS done. It has nothing to do with what he MAY do in the future. I am only talking about what he HAS done.
Do you have a sick fetish with multiple choice tests or do you just like to argue from behind the shield of strawmen arguments? Which one is it? (Wow, that's actually really easy to do!)

I didn't know book writers had to choose between tidbits and 15 pages. If only there was some quantity in between...!

I don't know diddly-squat about JFK's childhood or early political career. All I know is he was president, Catholic, and saved us from nukes in Cuba.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote