View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 09:33 AM   #208
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno View Post
And just think dude, you didn't have one republican that could beat Obama, Pelosi, Reid and Frank. What's that tell you?

Remember you telling me how the congress is approved by like 5 or 10% and now more democrats are going to take over more seats in house as they push out even more republicans. What's up with that?

Then it is the senate that i also said the democrats would make gains and i am not sure if it will be a total of 56 to 61 but that's gains and pushing more republicans out of the senate.

In your opinion, if Obama, Biden, Frank, Reid and Pelosi are hated so bad, then can you show me the love the republicans are getting?
I cannot account for stupidity. It floors me that a congress that has a 11% approval rating is about to be given more power. Astonishing..

Obviously this republican is having a tough time, remember my guy was rudy.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 10-25-2008 at 09:33 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote