View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:32 AM   #108
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Alright...NOW we have something to complain about. There is a very strong layer of ice on my driveway, sidewalk and street.

I think I'll be remote desktoping to the office for a couple of hours in the morning before I get on the road.
Let me get this straight. In the beginning everyone was a puss, but now that there is ice all around your fortress you are going to stay off the roads?

If you don't get up and go at your normal time, then you are not only a puss but you are a bigger puss than the people you called puss a day before.

"Remote desktopping to the office"...that bruise on your leg is a hell of a long way from your heart...

you candy ass.

Last edited by chumdawg; 01-28-2009 at 02:00 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote