View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #68
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
I think the whole All-Star Event is completely underwhelming. They basically promote every event to consist of the best players in that category (Overall - ASG, best shooters - 3P contest, best dunkers - dunk contest), but, surprise, that's not nearly the case.

I mean either you go for the show (how about the 3P contest only for centers that normally don't have the range? That's funny, I'd watch, really.) or make this one a more serious exhibition and add something that makes it worth to compete for.
Are you suggesting to go full retard and do what Selig did with the MLB? Making a silly exhibition game in the middle of the year decide who gets homefield in your sport's championship series??

This has to be the dumbest idea in sports ever. Might as well get 2 random people to play the game on the PS3 and see who gets homefield. Same concept.
Blackspider is offline   Reply With Quote