View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 10:50 PM   #149
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Why does it have anything to do with political leanings? I don't dislike Oprah because of her political leanings. I actually thought she was a conservative with the exception of when she backed Obama. My dislike of Oprah has to do with her crying racism when things don't turn out the way she wants..and has to do with her use donations/charity to further her celebrity. I don't care for it with someone like Oprah.. I don't care for it with someone like Garth Brooks... That's why I don't like Oprah. Do I think she'd make a good owner? If you want someone such as her involved with the sport, that's up to you. I have absolutely no interest in it. It has nothing to do with race or her sex. It has to do with who she is and the way she attempts to manipulate the public by her "good deeds" that she always finds a way to publicize as much as humanly possible. I don't really care for that too much.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote