View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 10:49 AM   #17
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
I would love to see Roy here...but this may be a better OFF-season move than a mid-season trade.

There's one element called Chemistry and for that matter the "Family" atmosphere on this team is winning. To Trade for Roy, who do you trade and/or who do you release/cut move to the practice squad.

I understand the talent, believe me the thought of T.O. and Williams on the same team is scary good...but again, what are the relationships within the team and how would a change effect a team like Dallas that is already at the top of the NFL?

Again...in the Off-season as a FA...I'm all for it. That would give the team some time to adjust...but during the season could backfire and has a greater risk.
I don't see the chemistry problem. Roy Williams is a great guy and player. Hardly a head case.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote