View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 08:17 PM   #9
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

McConnell now blaming Bush and even listen to this, Bachmann praises Obama's win, now by After suggesting Obama had "anti-American" views, Rep. Bachmann says she is "grateful" he is the president.

364 Obama electoral votes -- 57(+6) Democratic Senate seats -- 254(+19) Democratic House seats. I wanted Obama to go over 350 and he did it. What a win. NC shot him right past 350.

Lieberman Meets With Reid, Tries To Cling To Senate Chairmanship.

Report: Obama Picks Robert Gibbs As Press Secretary

Barack Obama's chief strategist David Axelrod has accepted the position of Senior Adviser in the White House, sources tell ABC News.

Rove Says New Voters Key to Obama Victory
Karl Rove: "Messrs. Plouffe and Axelrod understood that over the last 28 years only 11 of 20 eligible Americans on average cast a presidential ballot. They focused on registering and motivating the other nine who don't usually vote. This decision, perhaps more than any other, allowed Mr. Obama to win such previously red states as Virginia, Indiana, Colorado and Nevada. It forced Mr. McCain to spend most of the fall on defense, unable to take once-reliably Republican states for granted."

((Hey Karl, i mentioned this long ago. The word was "unlikely" and like i stated the whole time as he beat Hillary that "unlikely" was going to beat your gop party also. Thanks also Karl for your Palin pick, that was another "unlikely" the democrats enjoyed. I must say you got me on that "unlikely"))

Merkley Wins Oregon Senate Seat
According to the Portland Oregonian, Jeff Merkley (D) has defeated Sen. Gordon Smith (R-OR).

Democrats have now picked up six Senate seats this election cycle, including knocking off three Republican incumbents. There are three seats -- in Minnesota, Georgia and Alaska -- are still undecided.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote