View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 12:45 AM   #213
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

That was pretty strong. I wasn't sure about it at the 20 minute mark, but it got stronger.

So Cavil...and Boomer played them all. It was all a play for Hera? Wow.

(A side note...I would have liked to find out how exactly Boomer and Ellen found the fleet in the first place, but I digress...)

Yeah that sucks about Galactica, but it's a good plot device that puts pressure on the story to uhh...well, go wherever they're going with it.

As contrived and over-used as it was...I LOVED the scene where Tigh realized what song she was playing. I like it when stuff sort of all comes together like that. It underlines the Kara = some kind of Cylon connection.

Kara could be...the daughter of this "daniel"...sure. I read a long theory about why Adama's other son "Zach" was daniel or daniel related.

The only thing that bothers me about this whole thing is Roslin's shared visions and her weird Hera-radar. It either underlines a connection from Roslin to the Cylons, or plays into my crazy theory that they're ALL Cylons.

Helo cheated on his wife...with no guilty conscience at the time. Interesting.

I like it.

1 more regular episode, and then we get the first part of the series finale, and then the two hour series finale. Technically 3 episodes, 4 hours.