View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 01:19 AM   #14
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
I believe the transformation is complete...Jerry Jones has now turned into the real Al Davis.

Two storied franchises reaching a bottomless pit. I'm a CFFL, but that doesn't mean that I can call a spade a spade and this organization at the moment is reaching a new low in futility.

Thank you Jerry Jones!!!
Dude, give me a break. Jerry has got a LONG way to go before he even approaches Al Davis. Haven't the Raiders gone through like ten coaches in the last eight years, or something insane like that? I'm as upset about the Cowboys as anybody, but they're nowhere even close to unfathomable clusterf*ck that the Raiders have been since they lost the Superbowl in 2002. The Cowboys have at least had plenty of regular season success in recent years, and most importantly, they still have a roster that is absolutely stacked with Pro-Bowl talent. All this team needs to succeed is a real head coach and some help on the O-Line. With those two things, the Cowboys could be in the damn Superbowl next year. They might be a mess right now, but they're a very easily fixable mess IMO.

The Raiders? They've been the biggest laughing stock in sports for almost a decade. This is the team that used the top pick in the draft on Jamarcus friggin Russell. This is the team whose franchise savior is Jason friggin Campbell. Jerry has plenty of faults, but don't you dare equate him to Al Davis.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 10-18-2010 at 01:22 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote