View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 12:15 PM   #23
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
Who would have thought even with Hud Houck, that our Oline would become a liability?

I think our defense is also overrated with the exception of Ware, Ratliff, and maybe Mike Jenkins...

Alan Ball and David Buehler is garbage...oh and so is Sensabaugh

Our entire special teams is trash no exceptions...poor Joe Decamillis

We need a new Oline, new secondary, nickel linebacker, new O coordinator, and a new head coach
Can you really say Jenkins isn't overrated after his past two games? I'm really beginning to wonder if we overrated him last year just because he was getting a few interceptions, something that the rest of our secondary is incapable of. Now that's he's not, are we really seeing what he is?

Buehler's sudden inability to hit touchbacks is puzzling me, but I think the kid will be fine. He went, what, 10/11 in the preseason? I think that's the true indication of his skill, and that when he sucked the first few weeks, it was due to nerves. I hope so, anyway.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote