View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 01:22 PM   #24
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Can you really say Jenkins isn't overrated after his past two games? I'm really beginning to wonder if we overrated him last year just because he was getting a few interceptions, something that the rest of our secondary is incapable of. Now that's he's not, are we really seeing what he is?

Buehler's sudden inability to hit touchbacks is puzzling me, but I think the kid will be fine. He went, what, 10/11 in the preseason? I think that's the true indication of his skill, and that when he sucked the first few weeks, it was due to nerves. I hope so, anyway.
I think what we're seeing is just an overall collective lack of discipline from the entire team. Give this team a real training camp under a head coach who actually demands effort from his players instead of coddling them and I guarantee you the defense, Jenkins included, will start forcing more turnovers. Same with the offense scoring in the red zone.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote