View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 01:31 PM   #26
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Can you really say Jenkins isn't overrated after his past two games? I'm really beginning to wonder if we overrated him last year just because he was getting a few interceptions, something that the rest of our secondary is incapable of. Now that's he's not, are we really seeing what he is?

Buehler's sudden inability to hit touchbacks is puzzling me, but I think the kid will be fine. He went, what, 10/11 in the preseason? I think that's the true indication of his skill, and that when he sucked the first few weeks, it was due to nerves. I hope so, anyway.
I think Jenkins is good...he just had a very bad game, and maybe an off year but he is a good physical ball hawking corner, but its hard when you know that if you dont stop the play that Sensabaugh and Ball mos def wont stop the play.

I disagree with Buehler, right now he seems to be mental midget...he has lost leg strength i believe to being over worked, but to be honest he should have never been put in a position to play 2 different positions in the first place and that is on the coaches...whether they know it or not, a field goal kicker and a kickoff kicker has two different mind frames...kickoff kickers are amped and pumped up ready to kick it as far as they can, whereas field goal kicker has to stay cool, calm, and collective. They are almost asking Buehler to become bipolar to keep his job.

What real super bowl contenders go into the season with an un proven field goal kicker?... who wasnt even a good kicker in college.....meanwhile Nick Folk is 14-16 this season and one of those misses was beyond 50+ yards

Last edited by Mav Addict; 10-19-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Mav Addict is offline   Reply With Quote