View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #28
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
I think Jenkins is good...he just had a very bad game, and maybe an off year but he is a good physical ball hawking corner, but its hard when you know that if you dont stop the play that Sensabaugh and Ball mos def wont stop the play.

I disagree with Buehler, right now he seems to be mental midget...he has lost leg strength i believe to being over worked, but to be honest he should have never been put in a position to play 2 different positions in the first place and that is on the coaches...whether they know it or not, a field goal kicker and a kickoff kicker has two different mind frames...kickoff kickers are amped and pumped up ready to kick it as far as they can, whereas field goal kicker has to stay cool, calm, and collective. They are almost asking Buehler to become bipolar to keep his job.

What real super bowl contenders go into the season with an un proven field goal kicker?... who wasnt even a good kicker in college.....meanwhile Nick Folk is 14-16 this season and one of those misses was beyond 50+ yards
You realize that almost all field goal kickers also kick off, right? In fact, we were somewhat chastised for keeping two guys on the active roster last year just so our kickoffs would be longer.