View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 01:00 AM   #336
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Hell yes.. IMO And your argument here doesn't convince me otherwise.. A crucial fourth down conversion would have put us in a position to change the face of the game. That is my opinion and if you disagree that is fine. I am not gonna be a smart ass about it. Some people have taken my anger of Terrell Owens as an attack or something personal.
The problem is you were so indignant about it. Dallas would have had a miniscule chance of winning if TO caught that pass but he didnt cost them that game dude and to imply that that play did is just asinine. What do you think the 5 interceptions did during that game? Not affect it at all?
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote