View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 06:19 AM   #1577
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
I said that earlier in this thread, but I would really like the following scenario:

Sure, Smith had the right to match the offer and he did it. That's a fact. Nevertheless, I really, really hope that Gortat will f*** Smith up after the 90 day-clause. As we all know, they can't trade him for 90 days and afterwards they can only trade him if he approves the trade. Hopefully it ends up like this: "I will not approve any deal. You WILL therefore get stuck with the luxury tax this year because you matched. Have a nice day."
Orlando Magic's owner is I believe is worth 2 and 1/2 times more than Mark Cuban, he didn't even care about going into the luxury tax and he told Otis Smith to do whatever would get the team a ring. Of course Bass and Gortat haven't been worth the money and we can take some pleasure in that. But the owner could care less about luxury taxes.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote