View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #1582
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Exactly right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
No offense taken. Many feel Otis has all but conceded making a mistake in signing Gortat and feel we'll be able to strike a deal with him in the off-season based off of the assumption that wants to get out from under it. The reality however is their owner is more than willing to foot the bill, and they could probably care less as to whether Gortat is happy with his role on the team. He's expensive insurance and that's about it. As long as they're winning I don't see them trying to trade out of his contract.
This is the harsh reality that I also think. Gortat would be a great fit here but I seriously doubt that they're gunna trade him unless its some kind of deal in which we massively overpay. We really do need a big man, especially if Damp leaves this summer. Hopefully we can get a good center, because it would be really nice to win a championship for Kidd. He deserves it, and so does Dirk and the rest of our team...