View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 11:43 AM   #1389
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I must have missed where ANYONE here supports Cuban/FO. I don't recall a single person who isn't pointing a finger at them as well.
Oh there's plenty here who think if we replace Kidd then all is well. Like I said, it wasn't directed at you, but others who might misinterpret. It's honestly become more wholistic in terms of the blame, so not as recently apparent. That's a good thing tbh and all parties need to feel the same intensity. Cuban, Nico, Kidd, Luka, other players.

To be completely transparent, the majority of blame lands on Cuban and Nico from my perspective. However much you want to weight it, I don't care. To me, this season is damn near wholly on the FO. That became evident by the hail mary trade for Kyrie. It's fixable this offseason, but damn it if they don't have to hit a few nails directly.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote