View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 09:53 AM   #41
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I actually like Mekel's potential more on defense, but him running an offense is something to be desired.

Crowder just isn't that good. He has plenty of chances to prove me wrong, but the only thing I can remember him doing well was guarding a gimpy Kobe in a game last year. Can't really remember what else made him such a good potential guy?

Ellis has a nice all around game, and we're just going to have to live with a bad shot here and there. I can live with a guy who takes a bad shot with confidence versus a guy who is afraid to shoot at all.

Daly has definitely been better the last two games.

I still really like VC as a wild card on offense. When he gets going, he is pretty unstoppable for a wily old vet. He cooled off a bit last night, but hard not to like the guy.

Team definitely missed Marion's rebounding more than anything.

Dirk is Dirk.

Ebanks was actually not that bad after the bad news of the DUI.

Still preseason so who knows. When Collison puts up 20/10 for the Clippers, then I'm quite weary of how seriously players take these games.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 10-15-2013 at 09:55 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote