View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 02:03 AM   #119
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Romo made a good point in the post game when he said that they were able to play coverage AND get pressure because we didn't know who was coming and who wasn't until the 4th quarter.

Darren Woodson was on the Mike Irvin show this week and talk about how he was a little jealous of the way Reed plays safety. Woody was saying that a lot of the time he doesn't have a coverage responsibility, they just let him freestyle. I could see that as he just seemed to roam around pre-snap anticipating where the ball will go. Not breaking news here but he's a player.

Maybe it's because he never had a receiver like Roy Williams but Romo can't throw the end zone fade with touch to save his life.

On the play (I believe it was in the second quarter) when Romo ran and came up short on a 3rd and 2, TO was on the backside in one on one and set his man up with a perfect double move. If Romo could have stayed in the pocket it would have been six.

I was amazed at how many people stayed for the post game ceremony. It was f***ing freezing out there. Jerry seem despondent when he got on the mike. Don't think he expected it to end like this.

The highlight of my night was being a few seats down from my fantasy basketball team's namesake "Pacman's fiance Tish"...stunning woman.