View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 03:57 PM   #15
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twosauce View Post
Is it just me or is this guy completely being a bitch and treating the Cleveland Cavaliers like s#%t? I mean, they brought him into the league, and are paying him millions of dollars and advertising him as the best there ever was. All, so that he can take a huge dump on them in 2010 and sign with the Knicks. I mean, he has already planned on wearing shoes that are dedicated to New York tonight when they host the Cavs. I just think this guy is a total ass bag. What do you guys think?
Isn't he from there? Wasn't he caught wearing a Yankee hat at an Indians-Yankees playoff game once?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote