View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 05:11 PM   #31
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think Green could be something. I just don't think it will be here. He has no chemistry with Luka and Luka is always going to have astronomical usage rates.

Hardy? I think he is made to be a volume scorer and he's never going to be that next to Luka and Kyrie. He could be the sparkplug scorer, but it seems like he comes out cold and works himself into a rhythm. That's just not a good fit here. We need him hitting his shots immediately off the bench.
Yea. If you could combine Hardy and Green into one player, you might have an all star player in a cpl years. A coach with a young team and low expectations who could afford to give them a ton of mins would have a good chance to maximize their potential. We arent that team and we need a PF.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote