View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 12:46 AM   #30
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Other than the fact that our defense has generally been pretty lousy, I'm loving our team top-to-bottom so far this year. They're playing loose and confidently, and it's showing. I still think we have one or two small moves in store before the end of the year, whether it's a trade or dramatically shifting the rotation for more balance, if/when we get everyone back healthy. I still don't think Calderon and Ellis fit together, so I'd lean towards us starting Devin at shooting guard and bringing Monta in off the bench.

I also think something's going to have to give with our crowded backcourt. I don't see us keeping Mekel AND Larkin beyond this year, especially if we re-sign Devin and Vince.

Also, I hope Ellington gets a decent look in the next handful of games. He seems like he has potential to develop into a solid 3-and-D backup. His footwork isn't very good but he's athletic enough that he should be able to make his man work hard for his numbers.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote